Article provided by: Kleen Cut Irrigation
If you have a sprinkler system in Commack to ensure your landscaping gets proper hydration, you need to do whatever you can to care for it. Regular maintenance and occasional service or repair are crucial if you want to know that your sprinkler system will work properly when you need it. Once the colder weather begins to set in, you need to think about sprinkler winterization in Commack to avoid a broad range of issues from developing.
Each time that your sprinkler system gets used, any excess water that remains within the lines will stay there well after use. Should this water get left inside the system when much colder or freezing temps set in, this water could freeze. Once that happens, you could have a sprinkler blow out due to damage to the pipe, sprinkler heads, fittings, or valves.
What is Lawn Sprinkler Winterization?
During the winterization process, excess water gets blown out of the irrigation system to prepare for freezing temperatures and help protect from damage. These are just a few of the reasons why you should look to us at Kleen Cut Irrigation when you need sprinkler winterization in Commack:
- Keep your piping from cracking – Having to repair or replace your damaged pipes becomes costly as well as challenging due to the location of the piping underground. If pipes become damaged and break, this calls for digging and replacement. With winterization, you lessen the chances of damage due to cracking.
- Inhibit damage to your sprinkler heads from frozen water – Just like the pipes, sprinkler heads tend to retain leftover moisture. If the trapped water freezes, it expands and may cause the sprinkler heads to come off due to pressure. Ice can also lead to damage to the mechanism inside the sprinkler head that helps with regulation.
- Avoid costly repairs from damage to the manifold – The manifold of your Long Island lawn sprinklers is what helps to control the water flow from the irrigation line to all of the sprinkler heads. Freezing can lead to damage, which can bring on the need for a lot of costly, intensive labor.
- Prompt, reliable service – At Kleen Cut Irrigation, we always offer reliable services, and our team is always on time and ready to get to work.
- Affordable pricing and guarantees – When it comes to any service, you get what you pay for. We always offer affordable pricing for our customers in the Commack area, and all of our work is guaranteed.
When it comes to Commack sprinkler winterization, you need to know that you have the right team on your side. If you are interested in learning more about sprinkler winterization in Commack, all you have to do is get in touch with our friendly staff at Kleen Cut Irrigation. Contact the experienced technicians at Kleen Cut Irrigation for winterization, landscape lighting, irrigation system installation, and maintenance by calling (631) 257-3673. We can set up a time at your earliest convenience for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation and quote for sprinkler winterization services.